The programme is open to a maximum of 45 undergraduate or postgraduate students in the fields of medicine or physics. If necessary, selection will be made considering the students' motivation, English level and previous research experience, if any.
- Fee: 200€
- This fee covers the cost of organised social activities.
- Application deadline: 30th April 2016
- Download and fill in the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to fill in all the necessary fields.
- When you are accepted, you will receive further instructions on which personal documents you should send to us.
By aeroplane (To Hungary):
Liszt Ferenc airport, Budapest (170 kms from Szeged):
This is the largest airport in Hungary. From here, you can take the train to the Szeged railway station. Travel time is about 2 hours and 10 minutes and there are direct trains to Szeged in every hour. We advise you to buy a ticket in advance at a ticket office. Ask the counter clerk or railway guard which train is the direct train to Szeged. As a student, you should pay approximately 12€ with seat ticket for a single journey.
IMPORTANT: the official timetables and train fares may change – consult www.elvira.hu for up-to date train information.
By train (To Hungary from Vienna):
Nyugati railway station, Budapest (170 kms from Szeged):
There are two train stations in Hungary which provide train services to Vienna:
- Keleti railway station Budapest
- Déli railway station Budapest
Public transport in Szeged:
Having arrived at the Szeged railway station, you have three options to get to the city centre:
- By tram, which has a stop directly in front of the railway station. The ticket costs about 1€.
- By taxi
- On foot it takes about 15 minutes
WiFi is accessible in the buildings of the university and we are a member of the EDUROAM community.